4 Ways To Get More Exercise In Without Taking More Time Out of Your Schedule
- Walk to work. (I know it’s not possible for most of us, but some of us actually can).
- Give someone else the close parking spot. Purposefully park further away from work.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
- Take the trash out instead of making the kids do it. (A few extra steps is a good thing).
- Use your work break to take a walk.
Little changes can make a big difference over time. The compound effect at work in your own physical life!
I’m curious what other methods you’ve found useful to get some extra exercise in? Please comment below and let us know.
Remember to subscribe to keep updated.
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and have questions or want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net or call me at 717-467-5088. If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures