Sometimes we need to just forget all our troubles and take a nice hot bath. Here are some tips that may help towards having a bathtub bliss:
- Get some tunes going. I have a wireless speaker in my bathroom, and when I want to shut out the world, I get some music playing. Pick your favorite, or play something soothing like jazz.
- Ditch the toxic candles and put a cold diffuser into your bathroom and turn it on as you are taking a bath. Diffuse your favorite Young Living essential oil. It’s non-toxic (unlike so many candles) and it’s very relaxing.
- Bath bomb time. But don’t go rushing out and buying the abundant bath bombs you see in the mall lately. Read the ingredients and make sure there isn’t anything toxic that can do more harm to your skin than good. An easier method is to buy your bath bombs from Young Living. They are infused with real essential oils. Ahhhhh, feel the tension fall away. Young Living has two bath bombs to choose from. Lavender Bath Bomb and Stress Away Bath Bombs. Try them both, and see which one works both for you.
- A few drops of Lavender Essential Oil in your bath can be very soothing. Mix the water before getting in with your hand.
I hear ya. Some of you just aren’t into baths. I myself don’t take too many of them, but once in a while is cool. Young Living has us covered! They now have Shower Steamers. Citrus Fresh smells really good or you could try Easy Breeze Awakening Shower Steamer.
Be sure to join our email list to get updates each time we blog an article.
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
To own your own Young Living Products enter or mention Enroller and Sponsor number: 1085586 to save 24%! **
Phone orders or to become a Member/a business builder/ or to simply own some products from Young Living: 1-800-371-3515 (Toll-free Canada & USA)
Monday- Saturday: 5 AM to 10 PM US MT
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures
** Must become a Wholesale Member with an order of at least $50.00 for the year.