It doesn’t matter really if you believe that we are causing Climate Change or not. There are little habits that a lot of us do each day that could be tweeted in the smallest way to make a big difference in the world we live in.
- 8.7 Billion gallons of water would be saved this year if every Americans had their car washed just once at the Car Wash instead of washing it at home.
- Turn off the water while you brush your teeth. Assuming you brush for two minutes twice daily, you could save almost 3,285 gallons per year.
- Put your vehicle in eco-cruise and save 15% in gas mileage.
- Get an Electric Vehicle: The Union of Concerned Scientists estimates that over the course of one year, a gas-powered car costs $1,500 to fuel and releases 4.7 metric tons of greenhouse gases. An Electric car costs $421 to fuel and releases only 2.3 metric tons.
- 90% of the energy used by your washing machine goes to warming its water. Switch to a detergent formulated to work best in cold water.
- Have fewer paper receipts printed and instead have it emailed to you. 2.34 Million tons of greenhouse gases are from paper.
- Reduce or eliminate one time uses of plastic bottles. 459,259,300,000 is an estimate of how many single-use plastic bottles are purchased worldwide each year, less than half of which get recycled.
- Switch to LED lightbulbs for your home. It’s theorized that their rapid adoption could reduce energy consumption by the equivalent of 44 power plants by 2027.
Please Subscribe for more tips to be Rich and Healthy
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures