Skin sensitivity (the kind that you do to yourself) can be a factor if you are using say ten products and each product has at least ten ingredients in them. That’s a lot of ingredients you are coming into contact with at once which could be the cause of your skin being sensitive to what you are putting on it. Here’s what to do:
- Give your skin a break. (No, not break out). Stop using everything. Creams, moisturizers, sunscreen, soap, and even your shampoo which can get on your face too.
- Soap. What type to use: Use only fragrance-free (look on the package for the wording “fragrance-free”. YL has wonderful bar soaps and bath shower gels that are infused with essential oils.
- Shampoos with SLES/SLS can be harmful to your skin and your health. Use a Shampoo that is free of these ingredients. There are other ingredients that are harmful to your body too that we will not get into here. You want a shampoo that has natural ingredients that will help your skin and body, not harm it.
- Sunscreen: Yes, you should be using some, but only
Mineral based sunscreen. (See Dr. Oz’s article on “Your Sunscreen Might be Poisoning you”). YL has a really good one that is 50 SPF.
- Skip cleansers that have a high pH which can strip the skin of its protective natural lipids.
- Add anti-aging products slowly. Some safe and natural anti-aging products can be found with YL. See YL’s Facial Care for a range of products for your face.
- Ladies, use only Mineral based cosmetics.
Of course, eating healthy has a lot to do with healthy skin. Skip on the fried foods, and enjoy some organic tomato’s to eat which has been known to help with the elasticity of your skin.
- Men, I haven’t left you out. Many men also have the same issues with their skin as women do. There is a whole line of Men’s care products by YL that you’ll love and find beneficial.
Are you still lost and wondering what an essential oil is? Check out this blog post that explains just that.
With so many choices of essential oils and essential oil-infused products, where do you start?
The best deal is to have our Premium starter kit. It’s like getting the oils at 50% off plus it comes with a diffuser.
Premium Starter Kit with Dew Diffuser
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
To own your own Young Living Products enter or mention Enroller and Sponsor number: 1085586 to save 24%! **
Phone orders or to become a Member/a business builder/ or to simply own some products from Young Living: 1-800-371-3515 (Toll-free Canada & USA)
Monday- Saturday: 5 AM to 10 PM US MT
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures
** Must become a Wholesale Member with an order of at least $50.00 for the year.