How To Stay Healthy And Rarely Get Sick
- Cut down on the red meat. We Americans eat way too much red meat. Beleive me, I love a good steak as much as the next person.(a) Research shows that too much red meat can inflame the lower intestine which is where many immune cells and good gut bacteria live. If the inflammation is prolonged it may attribute to the risk of colon cancer.The next time you’re in the mood for a good steak, cut a very small slice and enjoy! If Prostate health is a concern consider taking Prostate Health.
- Drink your polyphenols. Red wine, Ningxia Red is great sources of polyphenols. For men, one to two glasses a day of red wine. For women, one glass of red wine. With Ningxia Red, two ounces a day.
- Work at home or a single office when possible instead of the office with an open floor plan. In a 2011 Danish survey of 2,400 workers, people in an open floor work environment took 62% more sick days than those in individual offices or at home.
- Consider a smoothie in the morning. Here’s a recipe for one suggestion: Greek Yogurt (read Is Yogurt Healthy For You?), peanut butter, strawberries, spinach, and a banana. A smoothie like this is high in antioxidants.
- Exercise 5 days a week for 30 to 45 minutes. (b)Adults that work out at least five days a week take 40 to 50 percent fewer sick days than once a week (or less) exercises. Optimize your workout recovery by drinking AminoWise™ during or after a workout
- Don’t overdo it with Exercise.(b) Too much exercise can have the opposite effect. Too much stress on your body can weaken your immune system.
- Don’t overuse antibiotics. When you do get sick, it causes your body to build immunity. Use Probiotics regularly. Life 9 is an excellent choice for Probiotics.
- Take Super C Vitamin. It’s a combination of pure Orange essential oil with a proprietary blend of camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hips fruit powder to create a powerful immune-supporting supplement. Together, these premium ingredients deliver desirable polyphenols, carotenoids, and optimal amounts of vitamin C in a chewable tablet. If you do get a cold take it three times a day instead of once.
- Astragalus: This herb boosts bone marrow’s ability to produce white blood cells. Try taking 500 to 1,000 milligrams twice a day. Brands to try: Nature’s Way, Now, and Vital Nutrients.
- Elderberry: It can help with a cold, but better for helping you to fight the flu. One study found that elderberry liquid extract inhibits influenza A and B viruses. Try a tablespoon a day. Brands: Nature’s Way Original Sambucus Elderberry Extract. (It’s sweet tasting so it won’t gag you).
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and have questions or want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net or call me at 717-467-5088. If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures
(a) Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences study.
(b) David Nieman, Dr. P.H.