Learning From Others Can Make You Rich
Many people are of the opinion that learning stops when you graduate from school. The Rich know that graduating from school is just the beginning of learning. I’m not talking about learning for just head knowledge, or so you can answer questions to The Price is Right, but to apply what you learn to become and stay rich.
Any money you invest in yourself is the best investment you can make. Anytime you can improve who you are, makes you more valuable to the marketplace and grows you as an individual which creates a type of satisfaction you can’t get elsewhere.
Investing in books, CD’s, DVD’s, seminars, etc. are worth your time and your money. I’m going to list some books and courses here:
- The Bible
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and The Think and Grow Rich Workbook
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Tony Robbins Money Master The Game 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom By Tony Robbins
- Jim Cramer’s Mad Money by James J. Cramer
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- Lessons of a Lifetime with Jim Rohn and Darren Hardy (CD’s)
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Go Giver By Bob Burg
- Wealth and Riches Blog
To learn more about How To Become Rich click on Rich You to return to the first page with 15 subjects in how you can become or stay rich!
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and have questions or want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net.
If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures