If you are an OFW or a family member of an OFW and are seeking more information in getting started in Young Living Essential Oils as a business, this page is for you.
What to know:
First, you will want to do your due diligence in reviewing the income disclosure page and see what is possible in income for you and your family.
Next I want to go over first what you will NOT need to start this business:
- Inventory (except for one starter kit which you can use for your family also).
- An office outside your home
- A computer ( although one is very helpful).
- Internet access (although this is very helpful too).
- A large upfront investment
- A Knowledge of essential oils (You’ll learn as you go)
- A Social Security number (outside the USA, no SS# is required).
Okay, now that you know what you don’t need, this is what you will need:
- A Cell Phone or Home Phone
- A credit card or checking account to be able to purchase by phone or online your starter kit and essential rewards monthly orders to qualify for bonuses and commissions.
- A Starter Kit
Step one: Become an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils by purchasing a Basic Starter Kit $45.00 (US) which is our most affordable starter kit and one that I suggest that all Filpino distributors start out with to keep start-up costs as low as possible. For Sponsor and Enroller unless notified otherwise you will use number: 1085586
Online: http://www.youngliving.com and click at the top “Become a Member”
Or call: 1-800-371-3515 (toll-free Canada & US)
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
Step Two: Sign up for the essential rewards program in the back office. To qualify for commission and bonuses you are required to get 100pv per month in essential rewards order. This basically means to quality for all commissions and bonuses $100 (US) in product will need to be ordered per month. The benefits of the rewards program are many. See here for more information about the Essential Rewards program.
Step Three: Review the Young Living’s Compensation Plan
Step Four: Go through the back office getting started training
Step Five: Start sharing Young Living with others to build your customer base and future team members!
Step Six: Continue your training and education in Young Living Essential oils through different avenues that will be presented to you. See the person who sponsored you.
Questions? Email Dexter D Black at DexterDBlack@comcast.net, call him at 717-467-5088. Message him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches or contact the person who sponsored you.