Sound is an amazing thing that most of us take for granted and even become accustomed to harmful sounds around us. We want to be intentional with the sound around you, and this blog post will help you to do just that.
- Start out your mourning with some music that is low and peaceful. Loud music starting your day out can lead you to overeating and raising your stress levels.
- When working out, crank it up and play something that inspires you physically to work out harder.
- When working on mindless tasks try some music you are familiar with.
- When working on something that you need to those creative juices flowing, play Mozart.
- Choral music lowers stress faster than nature sounds or no music.
- Use the music of your choice to uplift your mood when you’re feeling frustrated.
As much as possible either stay away or drown out unpleasant sounds, such as traffic, sirens, jackhammers, and such. Your cortisone levels with thank you.
Be aware that sounds have a big impact on your life. Be intentional about the sounds around you and you’ll live a happier life.