Did you know that store-bought wheat bread is crossed with wheat that is crossed with Japanese dwarf wheat making it yield high yields but also with higher amounts of starch and gluten and many more chromosomes coding for all sorts of new old proteins? This was done in the 1950’s by PhD plant pathologist Norman Borlaug and he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970 and the Medal of Freedom in 1977, and the Congressional Gold Medal in 2006 for his work. He certainly had noble intentions, but for consumers, the results were not toble but unhealthy.
Dr. Hyman warns that this new “Frankenfood” has three important ways to drive obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, dementia, and more:
- It contains the Super Starch amylopectin A that is super fattening.
- It contains a form of Super Gluten that is super-inflammatory.
- It contains forms of a Super Drug that are super addictive and makes you crave and eat more.
The author of Wheat Belly, Dr. William Davis, told CBS News that modern wheat is a “perfect, chronic poison.” He says the wheat we eat today isn’t the wheat that our grandmothers had. This thing has many new features nobody told you about, such as there’s a new protein in this thing called gliadin. It’s not gluten. I’m not addressing people with gluten sensitivities and celiac disease. I’m talking about everybody else. This thing binds into the opiate receptors in your brain and in most people stimulates appetite…
Einkorn (Triticum monococcum) is the wheat (chitta’im in Hebrew) first mentioned in the Bible in Genesis 30:14: “And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah.”
Stan Ness of the website Einkorn.com explains the difference between Einkorn (cultivated about 7500 BC) and the 1950’s-60’s dwarf wheat.
- What gluten studies have found einkorn wheat may be non-toxic to suffers to gluten intolerance.
- Moden kinds of wheat have 52 chromosomes while einkorn grain has just 14 (friendlier to the body’s digestive system).
- Einkorn contains 3 to 4 times more beta-carotene than modern wheats (boosts immunity, helps prevent cancer and heart disease).
- Einkorn contains 2 times more Vitamin A (retinol equivalent) than modern wheats (healthy eyes, reproductive organs, and prevention of many cancers).
- Einkorn contains 3 to 4 times more lutein than modern wheats.
- Einkorn contains 4-5 times more riboflavin than modern wheats (used by the body to create energy and is an antioxidant).
Order Gary’s True Grit Einkorn flour here: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products/garys-true-grit-einkorn-flour
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and have questions or want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net or call me at 717-467-5088.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures