It really doesn’t take a lot to have healthy looking skin. Here are some basic tips:
- Healthy skin starts from the inside out. So be sure to drink plenty of water every day. The general rule would be to take your weight, divide by 2 and convert that to ounces. So, for example, let’s say you weight 200 pounds. Divide that by two and that is 100. 100 ounces is the amount of water you should be drinking per day.
- Eat things that are good for your skin, such as tomatoes.
- Cut down on the fried foods that bring grease up into your skin pores causing them to clog which can cause blackheads and pimples.
- Wash your face with cool water and a gentle soap. Pat dry.
- Use a scrub brush (shown above) every other shower/bath to scrub your whole body including your face took to take off any dead skin that happens to every one of us daily.
- Smile. Everyone looks more handsome/beautiful when they smile.
Need more assistance in picking non-toxic products for your face? See the Facial Care page of Young Living.
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
To own your own Young Living Products enter or mention Enroller and Sponsor number: 1085586 to save 24%! **
Phone orders or to become a Member/a business builder/ or to simply own some products from Young Living: 1-800-371-3515 (Toll-free Canada & USA)
Monday- Saturday: 5 AM to 10 PM US MT
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures
** Must become a Wholesale Member with an order of at least $50.00 for the year.