Toxic Containers-Stop Microwaving Your Food In Plastic Containers!


Stop microwaving your food in plastic containers please!  It’s not safe. Different toxic chemicals that are in the plastic seep out into your food which can build up into your body over long term causing SERIOUS health issues. Here’s a great article by the Atlantic telling you more. Click here .

So start using glass containers instead and if you work in an office and bring premade frozen foods in to microwave, then keep a plate in your desk and put the food on a plate before microwaving it.




Email me at or call me at 717-467-5088


May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,






Dexter D Black

Disclosure Link




This entry was posted in toxic and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply