We’ve all seen it, where they use the black light to show the germs left behind even after the cleaning crew has cleaned the hotel room. Yet, we have to stay somewhere, and it’s better than Tent Camping (for most anyhow). There are some Essential Oils you can take and use to help with your journey away from home. I’ll also list some tips for you to help your trip be a healthier one.
- Find out if the hotel has a work out room or pool, so you can keep in the habit of your daily routine of working out.
- Ask for a jobbing map. Many hotels can suggest routes for runners that include views and sightseeing.
- Get a room with a standing shower. Bathtubs and Jacuzzis are more difficult to clean and a standing shower reduces the number of things your whole body touches.
- Use Thieves wipes on in-room phones, remotes, light switches, faucets, alarm clocks, and door knobs.
- Wear socks around the hotel room to protect against germs.
- Get a room that is smoke-free and restricts pets.
- Before leaving your home, research places to eat and their menus to make sure they have healthy choices.
- Use individually wrapped paper or plastic cuts. Put a hole in the bottom of one and turn it upside down for a toothbrush holder.
- Ask for upgrades to preferred-guest floors. They get more attention to cleaning and have better views and are further away from the noise.
- Take with you a small bottle of Thieves Spray in case you want to tidy up the bathroom yourself or use it to clean your hands.
- Use the deadbolt after entering your room.
- Bring your own portable door alarm.
- If you are planning on sleeping after 8 AM, be sure to use the “Do Not Disturb sign” so the cleaning crew will not disturb you.
- Keep your drapes pulled during the night, so no one can see in when you have the lights on.
- Take a warm shower before bed to relax your body.
- Keep the room temperature low before going to bed, but not so low you are shivering. A cooler room will help you sleep sounder.
- Don’t eat a humongous dinner right before bed. A stomach that is too full will keep you awake trying to digest it. If you did do this, take a drop of Young Living Vitality Peppermint Essential oil with some room temperature water and prop yourself up in bed for the first few hours of sleep.
- Bring your laptop and a USB Diffuser to fill the room with an aroma of your choice that you’ll love.
- Before leaving, do a total sweep of the rooms to make sure you are not leaving your belongings behind. Check all drawers, top of dressers, closets, refrigerator, safe, bathroom counters, and shower/tub area. Oh and the plugs too. Lots of people leave behind their electronic chargers.
Using these tips will help you have a more enjoyable stay away from your home.
Monday–Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. US MT
If I invited you to this page or you just happened upon this page and have questions or want more information, you can Email me at DexterDBlack@comcast.net or call me at 717-467-5088. If someone else invited you, please get back to the person who sent you here for further ordering or informational questions.
You can also find me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WealthandRiches
May your days be filled with good health, good friends, good food, and most of all; much love,
Dexter D Black
* Disclosure Link http://dexterdblack.com/disclosures